Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Introduction!

Last picture in America!

Welcome to Mullingar! 

I wanted to keep everyone updated on my new life so here it goes.............

For those of you who haven't heard I have left the country and am an Au pair for a terrific family: The McLouglins! 
This blog is about the adventures I will have while living abroad this coming year. I will write about the people I meet, the places I go, and of course the piles of adventures I come across. I have an open mind and an open heart and I am ready to make this the experience of my life! I am excited to share with you all of the life lessons I will be gaining from this experience and the new lingo I will be learning as well. Pictures and videos will be added too! I am living in a house with six others, but if you know me thats an average household for me. Shane, Karl, Eric, and Lauren have become my new brothers and sister and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch. I have only been here for a couple days and I already feel like I am apart of this family, it is absolutely wonderful! The parents Dan and Jackie are musicians. I will be taking a video of the city soon so I can show of my new place.  I am thrilled about this opportunity and I am so excited to share it with all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment