Saturday, November 13, 2010

Updates!

It has been quite some time since I last wrote, and there have been many adventures I have encountered. Lets start with my fun filled four days with my best friend Anne.
So, I turned 21 on October 28th and let me just say the party started Wednesday and carried on through the wee hours of Sunday the 31st! We had a great time in Mullingar, Galway, and Dublin. I was so proud that we made it from coast to coast (even though its not very hard to do) J We laughed, cried, and most importantly acted like sisters through out the entire trip! Anne made my birthday an excellent treat. It was weird though being here where I could already drink, and not in America (it was brilliant none the less).
After my birthday adventures I didn’t think anything could top it, but lucky for me I was wrong. On November 2nd in my email there was a message waiting for me saying that Josh Groban would be in London on the 24th of November and that at midnight I could purchase tickets. I was thrilled. I knew this was a once in a life time opportunity and all I have wanted to do is take chances like this! So at midnight I bought myself a ticket and a plane ticket and I was ready to see my favorite singer in a few weeks! It is mad how things happen in life. I am on cloud nine right now and can’t wait to seek out other opportunities along the way.
I’ll be seeing you..........

1 comment: